How do I use the carbonation stone to carbonate my beer?
Created by: Mike Cymerman
Modified on: Fri, 19 Mar, 2021 at 4:20 PM
- Once your beer is done fermenting and ready to be carbonated, you’ll want to attach your sanitized carbonation stone to the racking port of the conical
- Attach a gas line to the carb stone using a ball lock and set your regulator to desired psi per our carbonation chart; desired level will be a mix of carbonation level desired and current beer temperature.
- Open the butterfly valve on the racking arm.
- Wait 24-48 hours and your beer should be fully carbed!
- Feel free to conduct a closed pressure transfer using our package, to move from fermenter to kegs or bottles.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.