What makes the Spike conical unitanks different than others on the market?
Created by: Mike Cymerman
Modified on: Fri, 19 Mar, 2021 at 4:08 PM
- All TIG welded ports done at our facility in Milwaukee, ensuring a sanitary brew day plus easier to clean than weld-less designs.
- Being a unitank, you can pressurize the tank, carbonate within the vessel, oxygenate, pressure transfer and more with all the accessories we offer.
- The 2" bottom dump port reduces the chances for a stuck dump.
- The ease of our standard sanitary sample valve. User beware, this may lead to extensive sampling during the fermentation process.
- Modular design - specifically designed to do both full and half batches.
- 25+ accessories available.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.